JIHAD / QITAL
[Strive / Killing ]
This article is about, how I understood them two above terms, to me it’s simply indicating to fight for my own rights and kill evil, sinful desire by self restrain from it. However the term “Jihad” usually translated as “Striving hard ” And term Qital usually translated as “killing”
Now regarding the term Qital / killing, I believe such killing or war can only be exercise by any Prophet / Messenger of Allah [ under their supervision], only when necessary to destroy any obstruction in order to establish the system of Allah.
Unfortunately them terms and it’s concept has been misunderstood due to misinterpretation from Jihad’s cults, because of that, most none-Muslim are understanding it wrongly, specially because of what they see in the media or what happening around the world. Them so-called Jihadi are falsely justifying their concept and their cause, by cherry picking verses of Quran out of context, misinterpreting it to fit their agenda.
Moreover due to the barbaric act of Jihadi’s, the enemy of Islam [extremist among atheist]. And the competitor of Islam [extremist among other manmade religion] are taking advantage by highlighting & propagating such theology of the Jihadis to destroy the reputation of the Islam . Yet they forget the concept of so-called holy war, are existed more or less in every manmade religions or its scriptures, including in the Bible.
HERE IS MY SHORT PHRASE TO THIS ISSUE
1. Believe in
2. Live by
3. Die for
1. When I say “Believe in “ it meant I need to believe in the oneness of Allah and everything HE mention in His message, in the light of Al-Kitaab.
2. When I say “ Live by “ it meant, I need live within the boundary of the message of Allah as I understood and avoid all manmade conjectures, including other people interpretation [Tafseer] of Al-Quran.
3.When I say “Die for” I meant, whatever I believe & understood is only for myself But if any authority / power stop me from acting upon it, [as long as none of action cause any harm to others ] then I have right to fight to death.
IS JIHAD /QITAL STILL ACTIVE OR SHOULD BE PRACTICED?
NO : To my understanding it’s only allowed in the lifetime of any Prophets / Messengers, when any manmade authority become obstruction to them while they propagating or establishing the Message, law of Allah. Yet none of the prophet / messengers are allowed to use force to obey the message, therefore all struggle, war which implemented by Prophets / messengers was mostly defensive or to stabilized the system of Allah. And since no more prophets or human messengers are to come after prophet / messenger Muhammad [s] and the Islam is already established, therefore no need of such type of Jihad / Qital.
YES: If any human unjustly [personally / nationwide] been attacked / abused, regardless of their race, religion either by any individual or by a nation and they violate their personal, religious, human rights, then they have right to fight back to defends their rights, and that type of Jihad / Qital is always practicable & necessary. The true believers are not cowed, neither afraid of any false gods.
PONDER ON THEM FIVE QUESTIONS
1. If anyone try to establish their version of Al- Islam, [as they understood] then how can they claim, that is the actual 100% true Islam?
2. Where is the evidence that Allah [s] is depended on ordinary believers to established HIS System / Deen / law, without HIS direct guidance through His prophets/ messengers ?
3. Since the Deen / System / law of Allah is already established as mention by Allah , then why someone need to bother unless they have their personal interest / benefit, which costing ordinary peoples life ?
4. Does anyone think that Allah will not going to do anything, while they make mockery out of HIS system / and law ?
5. Why Allah not helping any of them so-called Islamic country or it’s regime to expand their land or their authority or their system which they call Islam, yet we find Allah supporting or using none-Muslim against them corrupters, but why ?
Since it is my personal understanding and neither I wish to convince anyone, therefore I did not used any direct Quranic verse as any proofs. However I have given some reference of the verses which I used to come to such conclusion, if someone observe them verses, they may or may not come to same conclusion. But if any Jihadi’s wish to challenge me, then they should provide evidence from Al-Quran if they are truthful. And I am always ready to prove their so-called [offensive] Jihad theory is simply wrong.
WARNING : MUST READ EVERY VERSES WITH IT’S FULL CONTEXT. AND REMEMBER MOST OF THEM VERSES ARE ONLY RELATED TO THE TIME FRAME OF PROPHET MUHAMMED[S], NOW DECIDE WHAT IS YOUR PERCEPTIVE CONCERNING “JIHAD / QITAL” ?
(29:6:2) jâhada strives
(29:8:6) jâhadâka they both strive against you
(9:24:21) wajihâdin and striving
(22:78:5) jihâdihi (with the) striving due (to) Him)
(60:1:28) jihâdan (to) strive
(9:79:12) juh'dahum their effort
(6:109:3) jahda strongest
(4:95:9) wal-mujâhidûna and the ones who strive
(4:95:17) l-mujâhidîna the ones who strive
Hopefully once someone read most of them above verses with the context and sincerely read whole Al-Quran with meaning few times then they might get similar understanding or even better. may Allah help us all to read and understand HIS book [Allah knows best]