PROHIBITION BY ALLAH
Whatever Allah made unlawful, NO ONE has authority to make it lawful, Not even the Prophet. Therefore people should NOT play the role of God make things lawful or Unlawful. Please referral to Quran for all Unlawful things, Please note that, whatever God command to DO, by not doing it also class as unlawful.
However anything not prohibited by Allah (God) through Quran, then is that is lawful and halal by default it is very simple as that
The Quran :66: 1-2
O Prophet! Why prohibit thou that which Allah hath made lawful for thee, seeking to please thy wives? And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. (1) Allah hath made lawful for you (Muslims) absolution from your oaths (of such a kind), and Allah is your Protector. He is the Knower, the Wise.
The Quran :16: 116-117
And speak not, concerning that which your own tongues qualify (as clean or unclean), the falsehood: "This is lawful, and this is forbidden," so that ye invent a lie against Allah. Lo! those who invent a lie against Allah will not succeed. (116) A brief enjoyment (will be theirs); and theirs a painful doom.
The Quran: 10:59
Say: Have ye considered what provision Allah hath sent down for you, how ye have made of it lawful and unlawful say Hath Allah permitted you, or do ye invent a lie concerning Allah?
The Quran: 7: 32
Say: Who hath forbidden the adornment of Allah which He hath brought forth for His bondmen, and the good things of His providing? Say: Such, on the Day of Resurrection, will be only for those who believed during the life of the world. Thus do we detail Our revelations for people who have knowledge.
The Quran 6: 151-152
Say: Come, I will recite unto you that which your Lord hath forbidden to you: that ye ascribe no thing as partner unto Him and that ye do good to parents, and that ye slay not your children because of penury - We provide for you and for them - and that ye draw not nigh to lewd things whether open or concealed. And that ye slay not the life which Allah hath made sacred, save in the course of justice. This He hath command you, in order that ye may discern. And approach not the wealth of the orphan save with that which is better, till he reach maturity. Give full measure and full weight, in justice. We task not any soul beyond its scope. And if ye give your word, do justice thereunto, even though it be (against) a kinsman; and fulfil the covenant of Allah. This He commandment you that haply ye may remember
The Quran: 7:33
Say: My Lord forbade only indecencies, such of them as are apparent and such as are within, and sin and wrongful oppression, and that ye associate with Allah that for which no warrant hath been revealed, and that ye tell concerning Allah that which ye know not.
The Quran 5: 3
Forbidden unto you (for food) are carrion and blood and swine-flesh, and that which hath been dedicated unto any other than Allah, and the strangled, and the dead through beating, and the dead through falling from a height, and that which hath been killed by (the goring of) horns, and the devoured of wild beasts, saving that which ye make lawful (by the death-stroke), and that which hath been immolated unto idols. And that ye swear by the divining arrows. This is an abomination. This day are those who disbelieve in despair of (ever harming) your religion; so fear them not, fear Me! This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favour unto you, and have chosen for you as religion AL-ISLAM. Whoso is forced by hunger, not by will, to sin: (for him) lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
MARRIAGE / FORNICATION
The Quran 4:23-24
Forbidden unto you are your mothers, and your daughters, and your sisters, and your father's sisters, and your mother's sisters, and your brother's daughters and your sister's daughters, and your foster-mothers, and your foster-sisters, and your mothers-in-law, and your step-daughters who are under your protection (born) of your women unto whom ye have gone in - but if ye have not gone in unto them, then it is no sin for you (to marry their daughters) - and the wives of your sons who (spring) from your own loins. And (it is forbidden unto you) that ye should have two sisters together, except what hath already happened (of that nature) in the past. Lo! Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful. (23) And all married women (are forbidden? unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess. It is a decree of Allah for you. Lawful unto you are all beyond those mentioned, so that ye seek them with your wealth in honest wedlock, not debauchery. And those of whom ye seek content (by marrying them), give unto them their portions as a duty. And there is no sin for you in what ye do by mutual agreement after the duty (hath been done). Lo! Allah is ever Knower, Wise.
The Quran: 2:221
Wed not idolatresses till they believe; for lo! a believing bondwoman is better than an idolatress though she please you; and give not your daughters in marriage to idolaters till they believe, for lo! a believing slave is better than an idolater though he please you. These invite unto the Fire, and Allah invite unto the Garden, and unto forgiveness by His grace, and expounded His revelations to mankind that haply they may remember.
The Quran : 24:30
Tell the believing men to lower their Gaze and be modest. That is purer for them. Lo! Allah is aware of what they do.
The Quran 222
They question thee (O Muhammad) concerning menstruation. Say: It is an illness, so let women alone at such times and go not in unto them till they are cleansed. And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allah hath enjoined upon you. Truly Allah loveth those who turn unto Him, and loveth those who have a care for cleanness.
The Quran : 2 197
The pilgrimage is the well-known months; so whoever determines the performance of the pilgrimage therein, there shall be no intercourse nor Fornication nor quarrelling amongst one another; and whatever good you do, Allah knows it; and make provision, for surely the provision is the guarding of oneself, and be careful to Me, O men of understanding.
The Quran: 17:32
And go not nigh to Fornication; surely it is an indecency and an evil way.
The Quran : 2:275
Allah will deprive usury of all blessing, but will give increase for deeds of charity: for He loved not creatures ungrateful and wicked
The Quran 4:29
O you who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves unjustly except it be a Trade amongst you, by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allah is Most Merciful to you.
HERE ARE SOME BEHAVIOUR WHICH MENTION AL-QURAN
[Please note: The points given below may not be the exact word to word translations but it is just indication ]
1. Respect and honour All human beings regardless of race/religion [17/70]
2. Talk straight, to the point, without any ambiguity or deception [33/70]
3. Choose best words and say them in the best possible way [17/53, 2/83]
4. Do not shout. Speak politely keeping your voice low. [31/19]
5. Always speak the truth. No twisting to mislead [22/30]
6. Do not confound truth with falsehood [2/42]
7. Say with your mouth what is in your heart [3/167]
8. Speak in a civilised manner use understandable [4/5]
9. When you voice an opinion, be just, even if it is against a relative [6/152]
10. Do not be a bragging boaster [31/18]
11. Do not talk, listen or do anything vain [23/3, 28/55]
12. Do not witness vanity.If you pass near fool play, pass with dignity [25/72]
13. Do not verge upon any immodesty or lewdness hidden or openly [6/151].
14. Correct yourself If any misconduct occurs by you, [3/134].
15. Do not be contemptuous or arrogant with people [31/18]
16. Do not walk haughtily or with conceit [17/37, 31/18]
17. Be moderate in thy pace [31/19]
18. Walk with humility and sedateness [25/63]
19. Keep your gazes lowered devoid of any lecherous leers [24/30-31, 40/19].
20. keep your mouth shut if you have no knowledge of anything [24/15-16]
21. Keep favourable view about other until you attain full knowledge[24/12-13]
22. investigate truth of the news if it from deliver from un-known [49/6]
23. Do not follow blindly any information you will be accountable [17/36].
24. Never think you reached the final stage of knowledge [12/76].
25.Live like Brotherhood / members of one family with believer[49/10].
26. Do not make mockery of others or ridicule others [49/11]
27. Do not defame others [49/11]
28. Do not insult others by nicknames [49/11]
29. Avoid suspicion and guesswork. And Spy not upon one another [49/12]
30. Do not backbite one another [49/12]
31. When you meet each other, offer blessing ,safety & courtesy [4/86]
32. When you enter your or somebody home compliment the inmates [24/61]
33. Do not enter others houses until have permission; & said salam [24/27]
34 Trait Kindly your parents Relative, and orphans [4/36]
35 Take care of needy disabled, unemployed your neibours [4/36]
36.Be generous to the needy wayfarer, the homeless son of the street,
37. Do not take back or insult in any form after your generosity [2/262].
38. Do not expect a return for your good behaviour, not even thanks [76/9]
39. Cooperate with in good deeds and do not cooperate on bad matters [5/2]
40. Do no try to impress people on account of self-proclaimed virtues [53/32]
41. Actions speak louder. You must first practice yourself, then preach [2/44]
42. Correct yourself and your families first then others[66/6]
43. if commits evil while ignorance then repents and re-correct [6/54,
44. Divert and sublimate your anger and be soft /helper of mankind [3/134]
45. Call people toward Allah with wisdom,& fairexhortation.[16/125]
46. Leave them who consider Islam/Quran as it play and amusement [6/70]
47. Sit not with those who ridicule Quran until they change the subject [4/140]
48. Do not be jealous of those who are blessed [4/54]
49. In your collective life, make rooms for others [58/11]
50. if invited to dine, Go on time.Do not cause any problem to the host [33/53]
51. Eat and drink [what is lawful] in moderation [7/31].
52. Do not squander your wealth senselessly [17/26]
53. Fulfil your promises and commitments [17/34]
54. Keep yourself clean, pure [9/108, 4/43, 5/6].
55. Dress-up nicely and correctly ,have good character & heart [7/26]
56. Seek your provision only by fair endeavour [29/17, 2/188]
57. Do not take others property unjustly, nor bribe the officials to gain [2/188]
Walk normally not to fast or slow [31:19]
Do not walk exultingly, with a proud or self-conceited gait [17:37 31:18]
Walk with humility, repose and gentleness [25:63] .
Women in particular, should walk in a modest, decorous manner [28:25]
Both man or women must not look at what prohibited to see 24:30:/31
Avoid waste and Slander
Eat and drink, not in excess but in moderation and do not waste [7:31]
Do not spend unnecessarily[6:141]
Never spend too much or too less [25:67]
Do not reproach or upbraid others nor degrade, defame or slander them
Do not maliciously try to uncover real or imaginary faults in others
Do not criticize others in a petty way
Do not pin blames on others in order to damage their good reputation
Do not speak of others in a manner that they dislike
Do not try to excite discord or animosity among people
Do not urge, press, impel, provoke, inspire, or tempt someone to evil or mischief
Do not taunt, gibe, upbraid, reproach, criticize or sneer at someone to provoke him
Do not back-bite or suggest evil in order to evoke hatred [49:11, 104:1, 9:58]
Do not transgress the Absolute Criterion of Justice and Equity [55:8]
Do not try to receive full measure from others, but when he has to give gives less .
Do not be the one who, when assessing the worth of other people, [83:1-3]
Do not give short measure and weight [6:152, 7:85, 11:84
Do not spread misinformation or embellish speech with falsehood [68:11]
Allah(swt) Know's best